Skip to main content

Independent Research

Students who choose to do Independent Research (ENVR_SCI 399) must obtain approval for their project from the Program Director prior to enrollment in the course.  The Environmental Science 399 Independent Research Course Agreement must be completed and signed by the student and his/her advisor, then submitted to the Independent Study Request Form online in order to obtain a permission number and enroll in the course.  Please contact the Program Office if you have any additional questions.