Skip to main content

Petition to Graduate

Students  who are planning to graduate with a major in Environmental Sciences should first complete a Petition to Graduate and a degree requirement worksheet and have them reviewed and signed by the Program Director Patricia Beddows. The forms should then be filed with the Registrar’s Office. Find more information about the petition process on the Weinberg College website.

Before the meeting, students should complete:

Students should bring the completed forms (one petition, two worksheets, and one tracker) to their meeting with Prof. Beddows. Schedule a meeting via Calendly, or contact the program office to make an appointment.  Failure to bring the completed paperwork could result in the need to reschedule your meeting. 

Back to top